Hey miners! We have compiled all you need to know about hosting and financing detail into this article 😎
If you are a hosted or financed customer and need to make a payment, please use this link.
Stay tuned to the end of this article to get a special surprise 🎁
Hosting service of MONAD
- Full control for your miner without worrying about facility issues.
- Hardware monitoring and maintenance by our technical team.
- Safe facility in Taiwan. There won't be significant downtime on your miners. Downtime due to maintenance will be compensated by MONAD (excludes government or force majeure).
- Friendly payment flow, automatically deduct electricity cost every month from your balance.
Hosting fee calculation
The hosting fee for the R-series miners includes electricity cost and a $30/month operation cost. We calculate electricity cost according to the actual expense on electricity bill charged by the Taiwan government, which is $0.09 kW/h.
Hosting Payment Flow
1. In the beginning, customers will need to top up $125*unit to their balance for mining to start. We will deduct the hosting fee from the customer's balance at the end of the month.
2. In the following months, customers will need to top up their hosting fees on the 1st of every month and make sure their balance has a minimum of $125*unit.
3. At the end of each month, we will deduct the hosting fee from the customer's balance. (Hosting fee = electricity cost + operation cost)
- First month hosting fee will be pro-rated based on how many days customers mine in that month.
- The payment needs to be done within 3 days, or the mining rig will be turned off until payment is received.
- The reason why we ask for minimum amount($125*unit) is to make sure customers' mining won't stop. (The miners will be turned off if customers' balance cannot cover hosting fee that should be paid at the end of every month)
We use CKB(1350w) as our standard. Here is the hosting fee for user who mine CKB for a month with Imperium R2.
Electricity cost = (1350/1000) * 24hours * $0.09 * 30 = $87.48
Operation cost = $30
Total is $117.48
4. Customers can withdraw the remaining balance amount when they end the hosting service.
5. All finance flow will be recorded in our balance system, feel free to request for a detailed statement from us. We encourage customers top up more at one time to save their precious time.
Financed & Hosted
For customers who choose financed & hosted, the hosting service rules are entirely the same as the hosted option above, the only different thing is the initial payment amount of hardware. Miners simply pay a 50% down- payment, the remainder is slowly repaid as installments over a 5 month period.
The installment will be charged on the 1st of each month. Thus starting from the next month after the mining starts, the customer will need to top up the hosting fee plus their monthly installment. This means, if the customer starts mining on Jan 15, they will need to pay for the first installment on Feb 1.
After the miner has been fully paid off, their order will be converted to a normal hosted order.
Here's how the maths look like:
|Financed Miner||Downpayment||Monthly Installment||Total Amount Paid|
Imperium R2 Example:
|Month 1 (50% Downpayment)||$1149.50|
|Total (Downpayment + Installments)||$2349|
*Above installment amount includes a $10 monthly interest
Example for a financed & hosted customer
This is an example of a user who purchased Imperium R2 financed & hosted on 1/15. This will be the activity record:
|1/15||User "top-up" $125 and start mining|
|1/31||MONAD deducts January hosting fee from the balance (pro-rated based on 16 out of 31 days)|
|2/1||User top up $125+$239.90 for the second month, hosting fees and installment|
|2/29||MONAD deduct February hosting fee from the balance|
|6/1||User top up $125+$239.90, the miner has been fully paid off|
|7/1||User only need to top up $125 for hosting fee|
Special Discount for Imperium R Series
How to get the discount? 👉check out here.
Learn more details in MONAD Discord.
For more questions, please contact <email@example.com>
For detailed TOS, please visit Monad Technologies