Hey Miners, this is the step by step instruction on how to modify your FPGA voltage using DC1613A. We will divide this into two parts, hardware modification and voltage configuration.
The Technicals made a great video on how to modify your DC1613A. Check them out! Or if you prefer to read, you can do so here.
If you want to skip the hassle, you can purchase a fully Modded DC1613A from our shop.
Before we get started make sure you already install LTPowerPlay on your computer. Download LTPowerPlay here.
Modify FPGA's Voltage
- Connect your DC1613A to your FPGA and your computer.
- Run LTPowerPlay as Administrator.
- You should see this window, if not please check your hardwares
- Now modify the voltage, you only need to modify the VOUT_COMMAND
VOUT_OV_FAULT_LIMIT (+10% VOUT_COMMAND)
VOUT_OV_WARN_LIMIT (+7.5% VOUT_COMMAND)
VOUT_MARGIN_HIGH (+5% VOUT_COMMAND)
VOUT_MARGIN_LOW (-5% VOUT_COMMAND)
VOUT_UV_WARN_LIMIT (-7.5% VOUT_COMMAND)
VOUT_UV_FAULT_LIMIT (-10% VOUT_COMMAND)
6. After you finish modifying the voltage, you can click
PC->RAM button. The voltage will be stored temporarily inside the FPGA.
7. If an error message pops up, this might be due to inputting the wrong voltage or because the board's voltage can't be changed. We don't recommend to continue if any error message pops up.
8. You can store the voltage settings permanently inside the FPGA by clicking
RAM->NVM button after changing the voltage. No need to do this if not necessary!
9. After step 6, make sure your
READ_VOUT is the same as
Hope this guide helps!
FPGA.guide is a community first guide to FPGA Crypto Mining. Check out https://fpga.guide/ to see the latest news and downloads in FPGA Mining!