Quick Instruction on How to Install TUL's New Anodized Aluminum Waterblock Cover!
1. Prepare H2.5 hex screwdriver, then unscrew 3 hex screws marked in red.
2. Remove the inlet/outlet part. Make sure the 2 black rubber O-Rings are both in the track of the inlet/outlet part.
3. Unscrew all 10 hex screws marked in red, then remove the acrylic cover.
4. Put the black rubber O-ring back in the track as seen on the photo below.
5. Put the anodized aluminum cover on the waterblock, then tighten all 10 screws.
6. Put back the inlet/outlet part, then tighten these 3 screws.
Hope this instruction helps! If you have any question you can send us an email to email@example.com. Cheers 🍻