Hey Miners 👷🏻♂️⛏ Here's the hottest FPGA in the market right now🔥🔥🔥. Want to learn more? Want to buy one? We'll answer most of your frequent questions here👇
A few months ago, HashAltcoin◼️ launched a new FPGA mining board called
Blackminer F1 Mini. This product draws much attention of the crypto miners out there. So far, they've already sold more than 400 units of
F1 Mini (Batch 1: 300 units and Batch 2: 100 units).
It's using the same chip with
Blackminer F1/F1+, the
K7 chip. The only difference is that
F1 Mini contains a single
K7 chip rather than 12
K7 chips (
F1) or 18
K7 chips (
Mining and Profitability
Since F1 Mini only contains a single
F1 Mini's profitability is roughly 1/12 of
F1's or 1/18 of
Here are some of the available algorithms for
Blackminer F1 Mini from HashAltcoin◼️:
|Lyra2z||GTM,ZCR,IFX||5.1 MH/s||50 W|
|Skein||DGB||420 MH/s||50 W|
|Lyra2rev3||VTC||20 MH/s||50 W|
|phi1612||FLM,FNO||26 MH/s||50 W|
|tribus||DNR,SCRIV||244 MH/s||50 W|
|nexus||NXS||210 MH/s||50 W|
|xdag||XDAG||1.5 GH/s||50 W|
|bcx||BCX||1.44 GH/s||50 W|
|keccak/keccakc||SMART,MAX||2.18 GH/s||50 W|
|0xToken||0xBTC||1.95 GH/s||50 W|
|Sha3||ZP||1.96 GH/s||50 W|
|Verus2||VRSC||22.8 MH/s||50 W|
|dmd-gr||MBC||131.7 MH/s||50 W|
|Amoveo||VEO||4.59 GH/s||50 W|
|Bitcoin Diamond||BCD||15.4 MH/s||50 W|
|Vblake||VBK||1 GH/s||50 W|
|Algo4||-||66.7 MH/s||50 W|
|Lyra2zz||LAX||4.89 MH/s||50 W|
|Algo6||-||7.29 MH/s||50 W|
|Algo7||-||2.04 GH/s||50 W|
** F1 Mini Hashrate & Power = 1/18 F1+ Hashrate & Power
We're able to test with our own
Blackminer F1 Mini. After installing a CPU Cooler on it, we plug everything and start mining some coins. Here's our test result:
|Hashrate||66 MH/s||4.03 GH/s||22.7 MH/s|
|Power||43 W||45 W||20 W|
* based on the amount of coins mined and per May 22nd, 2019
** based on hashrate and per May 23rd, 2019
The results of our mining performance are pretty similar to the official mining performance data from HashAltcoin.
If you are interested, you can read more details on our test results here.
- 🤑 Cheap. Priced at $179/unit (buy 5 or more and get $169 each). It's one of the most affordable FPGA in the market. Low entrance price to FPGA mining.
- 👨💻 Team of Bitstream Developers. They have their team of developers continually looking for coins worth mining. Currently, they have the most bitstreams available, over any other board.
- ✅ Easy to Use. You'll need PSU, heatsink+fan, and ethernet cable. Just access your
F1 MiniIP address and set it all up from there.
- ⚡️ Low Power Consumption. Only draws 50 Watts max.
- 👂🏻 Meant for Silent Operation. You can use a silent CPU cooler to cool
- 💨 No Heatsink and Fan.
F1 Minidoesn't come with the heatsink and fan. It takes some time and effort to find the right heatsink and fan for this board. We use this CPU Cooler.
- ⛔ No SDK or community support.
F1 Miniis a closed platform and only HashAltcoin can make bitstreams for these boards.
- 🚫 Currently Out of Stock. Next batch of
F1 Miniwill be available in the first week of June.
Blackminer F1 Mini Specification
Chip: a Kintex 7 325T chip
Core Voltage: 1V
Max Load: up to 50A
Power consumption: 40-60W
Cooling: Air cooling (but not included)
Power slot: 6-pin Power slot